Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Clean Bill of Health

Yesterday I received the remainder of my STD test results and I'm again so incredibly happy and grateful to report that they were all negative. :)

Chlamydia ---> NEG
Gonorreah ---> NEG
Herpes ---> NEG
Hepatitis B & C ---> NEG
HIV & AIDS ---> NEG
Syphilis ---> NEG

I think that was everything...

The nurse gave me a clean bill of health.

I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father for watching over me, protecting me, and keeping me safe through all the terribly wicked lifestyle choices I made in the past. I realize some people are not so lucky and my heart truly goes out to them. For me, this made me once again reevaluate where I'm at and how far I've come and recommit to myself and God that I will never again put myself in a situation that could put my health, future, family, and life in jeopardy.

1 comment:

  1. Such great news my friend. Keep strong. God is good.

    ReplyDelete