Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, readers!

I'm really hoping that 2014 is a much better year than 2013. I know in the end how I feel about the state of affairs will inevitably be a result of my choices and decisions, whether good or bad, wise or foolish. 2013 was FULL of some really bad choices. But for the record, I'm not planning on repeating those same mistakes in 2014 and experiencing that dark misery and sadness.

My #1 resolution for the year 2014: Sexual Sobriety.

This means no sex w/ myself or others (e.g. any "sexual" activity) outside my marriage. I intend to be chaste and honest and reclaim the integrity I threw out the window in 2013.

"I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the years'." Henry Moore

2 comments:

  1. Do what makes you happiest my friend. I make no judgments whatsoever on what that is. I merely want the "that" to bring you joy and peace in this unlikely and marvelous life we live.

    ReplyDelete