Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Putting One Foot in Front of the Other

“You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.”
~Tom Hiddleston

"This is just me - trying to make what little sense I can of this strange, tough, beautiful thing called life."
~ Anon

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."
~ Anon

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart and I'll stay there forever."
~ Winnie the Pooh

"If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will; and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you."
~ Anon

"If you can't fly, then run; if you can't run, then walk; if you can't walk, then crawl; but whatever you do, keep moving."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.



No comments:

Post a Comment