Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Good Friends

I've had my fair share of good friends and bad friends over the course of my life. Most recently, God sent one into my life that has done nothing but leave seeds of goodness all over :)

Yesterday, he and I were texting back and forth and were both talking about how crummy and blue we have been feeling lately. Perhaps it's the rainy and cloudy weather or just an overall feeling of despondency. Who knows. Anyhow, out of the blue I received the following text from him... (can I just say what an awesome, sweet, thoughtful guy)

25 Reasons Why I Love XXXXXX
1- He is kind to everyone he meets, regardless if he likes them.
2- He is an amazing father who genuinely tries to create meaningful memories for his lambs.
3- He loves his wife above all.
4- He has a testimony of the restored gospel.
5- He is honest; I never have to worry that he is hiding things.
6- He loves golden girls.
7- He is super handy around the house.
8- Han you say sexy beast!?!?
9- He loves to cuddle.
10- He has great fashion sense.
11- He is patient with others.
12- He is fit.
13- He has mastered the smolder-pouty look.
14- He loves horror movies.
15- Halloween
16- He rocks the messy, spiky hair.
17- He genuinely thinks of others.
18- He loves me despite my faults.
19- He cooks crazy good.
20- He makes sure to message me everyday.
21- His eyes.
22- Can be so funny no matter the situation.
23- Keeps a clean house.
24- Faces his fears and strives to improve them.
25- He is a musical piano playing all-star who I LOVED watching and listening. It's one of my favorite memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment