Thursday, September 1, 2016

My Masculine Manifesto

I am a man.
I am a true man.
I am the man who I want to be.

I am loved, admired, respected, and cherished.
I am a strong husband, loving father, sweet son, sensitive brother, and loyal friend.
I am a mix of many unique talents, characteristics, traits, like, and quirks that make me the man I am.
I am made of memories, experiences, challenges, weaknesses, goals, desires, and dreams.

I am courageous.
I am strong.
I am determined.
I am in control.
I am a risk taker and an adventurer.
I am brazenly authentic.
I am compassionate.
I am a light to others.

I do not carry shame for the bad things I have done, for those experiences have given me wisdom and strength.
I love my family.
I am a hugger.
I have sincere passion in things that inspire or speak to me.
I have power.
I can do hard things.

I am a man.
I am a true man.
I am the man who I want to be.


3 comments:

  1. someone just went to JiM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Manifesto! Looking at ourselves positively is so important, EH! (I'm Canadian, thus the "EH!")

    ReplyDelete