Wednesday, September 20, 2017

How Bleak the Cookie Crumbles

I haven't written for quite a while. I really haven't felt the need to. I've worked hard to build some good, close relationships and surround myself w/ people whom I trust and love and they love me. So I haven't needed to secretly write about anything stirring or earthshattering as of late.

However, something did happen and I don't feel like I can really tell anyone in person, so I thought I'd write about it here.

Three or so years ago when I was in the midst of yet another acting out/promiscuous/scuz phase, I hooked up w/ a guy from Craigslist. He was a few years older than me and semi-attractive. He was one of those hook ups that I couldn't believe was real b/c he seemed so straight. Why in the world is this guy looking for gay sex? Is this real or is it an undercover sting thing? I had had quite a few of those kinds of hook ups, the kind that surprised me b/c of how straight and "non-gay" the dude seemed. Well, I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least.

Anyhow, we hooked up in the middle of the day at his house. I assumed he was married w/ children or divorced/separated. We went straight into the bedroom and he got naked and laid down on the bed. He had a nice otter-ish type body. I think he wanted me to instigate or at least begin servicing him. So I stripped down and laid beside him and began sucking his cock. He was chubbed, but wouldn't get a rock solid hard on, even w/ me sucking him. I serviced his halfy for 5 or so minutes and then he began fiddling w/ my dick for a bit. Then he motioned that he wanted me to get on top and flip around so we could 69. I guess that must of really did the trick b/c he immediately got rock hard. Now, I've had and seen 100s of dicks in my day and this guy's dick was beautiful and thick and HUGE. He was at least 8" or 9". It's one of the nicest dicks I've ever seen or had. He was so big that despite being in the 69 position and having a good gag reflex I couldn't even take the whole thing down my throat let alone make it to the hilt!

So, we sucked and serviced each other for a few minutes and then he told me he was going to cum. I rarely, and I do mean RARELY, let a guy cum in my mouth but I was so turned on from his massive cock and the situation that I went as far down as I could on it and he began to shoot into the back of my throat. Well, some of his cum went up the back of my throat behind my nose and made me choke and for the rest of the entire day every time I sniffed or snotted or coughed or hocked all I could taste was cum. It was horrible. But the experience and his cock were wonderful and of course I knew I'd want to hook up w/ him again.

After he shot, the hook up was most definitely over. He didn't even finish sucking/jerking me to completion or allow me time to jerk myself off. He was up and off the bed and getting dressed. So I did the same and got dressed. But on my way out of his bedroom I glanced at some bills on his dresser and saw his name. I told him goodbye and that was that. When I got back to work I looked him up on Facebook and debated whether or not to send him a friend request. At that time I didn't.

A few days later I emailed him via the Craigslist ad and asked if he'd be interested in hooking up again. No reply. I tried again the next day and after a few hours he replied w/ "Yea, I'd be interested in getting together again;" but that was all, nothing else. I emailed probably 3-4 times after that over the next few weeks but he never responded again. I decided to be ballsy and send him a friend request on Facebook. It stayed in pending status for a week or so and I reneged it. A couple of weeks after that I sent a friend request out again to him and this time the prick denied it. That pissed me off. How dare he reject me!? So I blocked him. Out of sight, out of mind I guess, right? But I did take satisfaction in at least knowing that he knew that I knew that he liked cock and was queer, despite pretending he was a closeted straight boy ;) And I did relish the memory of our hot hook up and servicing his monstrous cock.

Since that time I have occasionally seen pictures pop up in Facebook b/c an old (girl) friend of mine is coincidentally friends w/ him and his daughters and therefore sometimes they'd post pictures of them doing things together. But I've kept him blocked and have never attempted to contact him again. I am in a completely different place than I was 3 years ago and have grown and changed so much that I wouldn't hook up w/ him now for anything, monstrous cock or not.

Imagine to my surprise when another local friend of mine shared a local news story of a man that had recently been arrested (this was back in June) for 'molesting' a teen boy in his pick up truck and for committing lewd and lascivious acts. The hook up was consensual, but still, the kid was only 16. And who do you think the lewd and lascivious man was? Yep. The closeted "straight" giant cock man who had rejected me multiple times. Well I was positively delighted to read the news story b/c of the wonderful karma that was slapping this guy who had rejected me in the face. What sheer fortune! HA...HA...HA! It served him right!

Fast forward to this past week: my friend shared another news story but this one made my stomach drop to my knees: "Man Accused of Molesting Teenager Dies Days Before Trial." WTF? I couldn't believe my eyes! After researching a bit more, I found out that the dude had committed suicide. Holy shit! So yea, now I feel like an empty bottle of asshole goo right now. Wow. Sure I like it when the tables of karma get turned and someone else gets their comeuppance. But not like this. Not like this at all. :(  Talk about a really sad twist and horrible ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment